Design Hotels™ represents and markets a curated selection of more than 290 independent hotels in over 50 countries across the globe. More than a collection of hotels, the company is a collection of stories. Each property reflects the ideas of a visionary hotelier, an "Original," someone with a passion for genuine hospitality, cultural authenticity, and thought-provoking design and architecture. Each "Original" stands for the individual, aesthetic and service-driven experience that his or her hotel provides.
As active participants in EarthCheck—the world’s leading scientific benchmarking certification and advisory group for travel and tourism—sustainable, environmental and ethical practises are something that we at Design Hotels™ are firm believers in. Our Berlin HQ has achieved a Silver EarthCheck Certificate, and through our Green Team and several active initiatives, we’re striving to make our working environment as sustainably sound as possible.
- The internship gives an insight into the artistic activities of the company, from day-to-day artwork creation to bigger one-off projects.
Responsibilities & Contributions
- Your responsibilities will include supporting our in-house creative team in the conception and design of all print and online projects, as well as image editing, adaptation of templates, and final artwork preparation.
- You must be studying in the field of graphics, media, or communication design, and are required to complete a compulsory internship as part of your studies.
- We expect a confident proficiency with standard Adobe design programs with an interest in typography, photography, design, and travel. You should also be at home with working in an international team with a sound knowledge of English.
What we offer
- As part of our team, we will offer you an insight into the activities of an in-house design agency and give you the opportunity to contribute and participate in exciting online and offline design projects.
- A great experience in the niche market of luxury design hotels.
- Working in a young, motivated, and international team.
- Work experience in a modern design office located in Berlin's creative Friedrichshain neighborhood.
- Title: Intern Graphics Department
- Office: Berlin Headquarters
- Compensation: EUR 400 gross per month
Please send your applications, including your motivation letter, CV, possible starting date, and information on your ability to work in the respective country to:
Please refer to GoodJobs in your application.